The thought of planning your own wedding can leave you feeling overwhelmed & frazzled. Memorable Memories offer a variety of different wedding packages available to suit all budgets and requirements, leaving you with peace of mind that by hiring our services your very special day will go off without a hitch.
We offer help & support right from the start, ensuring everything is taken care of, with arrangements made in a timely manner and leaving no small detail overlooked.
When hiring Memorable Memories as your wedding planner our tasks include but are not limited to:
- Face to face consultation to discuss your ideas & dream.
- Helping you & your partner set up a budget.
- Unlimited email and phone calls.
- Site visits.
- Creation of beautiful mood boards.
- Recommendation of venue for the ceremony & reception on the desired wedding date.
- If required, finding a celebrant to book.
- Helping you & your partner select the vendors that suit your wedding day & budget, including photographers, florists, caterers, bakeries, entertainers, ect...
- Hotel reservation (if required).
- Selection of your ideal wedding invitations.
- Helping you arrange vehicle transportation if required for the date.
- Selecting Hair & Makeup artists for you & your bridal party.
- Creating a timeline & checklist for the day of your wedding.
- Ensuring all final payments have been made to vendors before their due date.
- Providing support for the Bride & Groom when required.
Having a Wedding planner is the perfect way to reduce your anxieties about your big day. You can choose to either work closely with us or give us a call with the details & then watch us turn your ideas into a reality.
The safety net of having a wedding planner backing you up will not only allow you to truly enjoy your Engagement but your Wedding day also.
This memorable time in your life should not have to be overshadowed by the worry & stress of planning a wedding on your own. Handing the job over to us will allow you more time to focus on what's really important.
As your Wedding Coordinator we will be working closely with you on the week prior to your Wedding date to tidy
up any loose ends, so you can rest assured your day will run perfectly.
This will allow you the time to enjoy the final lead up to your day & spend that most precious time with family and friends. You & your guests do not need to worry about a thing, as we are on call & your first point of contact for all communication for all vendors, venue, bridal party family & friends.
When hiring us as your styling & on the day coordination our tasks include but are not limited to:
- Face to face consultation 1-2 weeks prior to your very special day.
- Visit both ceremony and reception sites prior to the wedding day, if not already occurred during Planning Time.
- Development of a detailed wedding timeline & floor plan for contracted vendors & bridal party, if not already prepared during Planning Time.
- Follow up calls to all vendors the week prior of your wedding, as well as a last call the day prior.
- On-site management & supervision throughout the ceremony & reception.
- Coordination of all decor & styling for bot the ceremony & the reception.
- Up to 8 Hours of Styling and Wedding Day Coordination (*additional hours available for a small fee).
- Table set up, including centerpieces, as per your specifications.
- Ceremony & Reception coordination of both the bridal party & all guests.
- Line up musicians & cue music.
- Coordination of entertainment & all announcements /events during the reception time.
- Coordination of vendors for pack down time.
- We will be prepared to meet any emergency situation that may arise with our emergency kits.
Having us there as your Wedding Coordinator is a stress free option to help your day run just that little bit smoother.